ProSeal XL-4 and ProDry XL-4 Injects for R-22 and R-410A Serious Leaks!
Introducing Proseal XL-4 and ProDry XL-4 Inject! Fully compatible with all refrigerants except ammonia.
System pump-down not needed on R-410a or R-22 systems. One use permanently seals leak.
One ProSeal XL-4 Inject good for 1.5-5 ton unit application. Huge time savers!
1. Turn the A/C system on and verify unit is running. Connect ES Proseal XL-4 Inject to low-side service port.
2. Connect the manifold refrigerant hose to refrigerant supply tank. Verify high and low-side valves on manifold are closed before proceeding. Purge the low pressure hose when connecting the ES ProSeal XL-4 inject.
3. Open low side valve and watch for the tube to clear. This will only take a few seconds. Turn off low-side manifold as soon as inject tube is clear. Turn off refrigerant gas. Verify system is charged to mfg specs. Disconnect low-side hose from ES ProSeal XL-4 Inject. Install service port cap. Run the A/C unit at least one hour after installing ES ProSeal Inject.
* To purchase for 1.5 ton unit ProSeal XL-4 Injects click here to buy now: $29.95
* To purchase for over 1.5 ton up to 5 ton unit ProSeal Injects click here to buy now: $34.95
* Special contractor’s package of four 1.5-5 ton unit ProSeal XL-4 Injects click here to buy now: $125.00
* Or call us 9-5 PM EST at 800-524-5987
To purchase ProDry XL-4 Inject for up to 5 ton unit, click here to buy now: $34.95
Many of our other accessories are currently on the Hydrocarbon Refrigerants page. To all of our returning customers who we have enjoyed serving since 1998, we want you to know how much we sincerely appreciate you.
To our new customers, we are motivated and excited about earning your ongoing business and trust. You can find motor vehicle A/C stopleak, oilcharge, refrigerant, and chargehoses here.